Studies Currently Seeking Participants
Where possible Scottish Autism seeks to support research on autism by advertising calls for participants in research studies.
Those interested in taking part in any of the below studies should contact the researchers directly.
- Autism Spectrum Database UK
- Autism Spectrum, Adulthood and Ageing
- Autism and Sound Sensitivity
- Eye tracking as a measure of understanding the intentions of others
- Autism school support study
- Autistic School Experiences
- The impact of Minecraft on relationship skills and mental health
Requests to Advertise Research Studies
Scottish Autism is happy to consider requests to advertise research that is being undertaken by students or professional researchers. If you would like to place a call for participants on our website please download and complete the form below and return to: email@example.com
Researchers seeking access to Scottish Autism's services for the purposes of conducting research projects should also contact the email address given above. All such requests are subject to the approval of our senior management team and the manager based at the service location.