Showcasing the best in healthcare from the public, private, voluntary, academic and scientific communities, the NHSScotland Event will provide delegates with a unique opportunity to meet and hear from some of the leading agents of change to mobilise the continuous quality improvement effort.
The NHSScotland Event will create a unique opportunity for delegates to:
- Hear from inspiring health and social care experts on the progress being made on embedding the 2020 Vision for Health and Social Care within the planned integrated delivery landscape;
- Learn what mechanisms others use in order to support the sustainable delivery of health and social care through quality improvement which can be adopted locally to improve outcomes;
- Learn about working in different ways, in new teams and across boundaries to ensure we achieve the aims of better care and better health;
- Consider what transformational work is already underway and working well; and
- Take back to their workplace, tools and techniques to help them to consistently improve the delivery of services locally
Come along and say hi to our friendly team at Stand 41!
PLEASE NOTE THAT REGISTRATION WILL OPEN APRIL 2018 (exact date TBC)