Free Will Review Service
Making a Will is one of the most important things that you can do to ensure that your family is taken care of when you are no longer here. With this in mind we have partnered with McClure Solicitors to offer our supporters a free Will review service to ensure your Will is sufficient for your and your family's future. We would be very grateful if you would consider making a donation to Scottish Autism when you write your Will.
Why should you have your Will reviewed?
Very often a Will alone is not enough - sometimes a Will is sufficient but very often it is not.
- Your circumstances may have changed.
- Research shows that 1 in 4 Wills are defective or of poor quality.*
- A Will only directs where your assets will go when you die, not where they will end up.
Why should I use McClure?
- They see many Wills with errors.
- They see many Clients who need a Trust to back up their Will.
- The review is free of charge. They call it a safety check.
- If you need a new Will, that is free of charge as well, just consider a donation to Scottish Autism.
What can McClure do for you?
- They review your Will free of charge.
- You don't pay.
- You get a new Will, if necessary, at no cost.
Why do they do it?
- You get a professional second opinion.
- You get a new Will - if you need it.
- They raise funds for Scottish Autism.
We support over 4,000 individuals and families across our various services and charitable activities. Autism affects not only the individual but the lives of their family and friends. Donations and fundraising activities help us to reach and support more autistic individuals and their families in Scotland.
It doesn't matter how much you donate. Every donation makes a difference to the lives of the autistic individuals and families we support - find out more about why we need your help!
We would like to encourage all our supporters who already have a Will to take up this generous offer from McClure Solicitors. In doing so, you can protect your and your family's future and at the same time you can support the valuable work of Scottish Autism.
*Solicitors Regulation Authority Survey (details available)
It is also important that every adult has a Power of Attorney. It is a legal document which appoints someone you trust to act for you if you become unable to make decisions or manage your affairs - both financial & property and health & welfare. Find out more about McClure's special price Power of Attorney service.