Special Price Power of Attorney Service
It is important that every adult should have a Power of Attorney. More people need a Power of Attorney these days.
It is a legal document which appoints someone you trust to act for you if you become unable to make decisions or manage your affairs – both financial & property and health & welfare. Without a Power of Attorney your family might need to go to Court – this can cause lots of delay, hassle and expense. With this in mind we have partnered with McClure Solicitors to offer our supporters a Power of Attorney service at a special price.
Why should I use McClure?
1. They prepare thousands of Powers of Attorney each year, so you are in good hands.
2. They let you decide whether and when to register it. This can save you over £75 per person.
3. You keep control so even if it’s signed and registered; no-one can use it until you say so.
4. McClure will prepare your Power of Attorney at a special price of just £199. From that they will donate £30 to Scottish Autism.
Why do they do it?
• You get the Power of Attorney you need.
Using the services of McClure Solicitors means that come what may, you will have your affairs in order.
We would like to encourage all our supporters who don't already have a Power of Attorney to take up this generous offer. In doing so, you can protect your and your family's future.
Looking to write a Will or update your current Will? Find out more about McClure's free Will service to get advice on this. We would be very grateful if you would consider making a donation to Scottish Autism when you write your Will.