Show your support
Keep yourself busy with our list of fundraising ideas from home or your local area.
There’s so many ways to show your support through these challenging times! Check out our top ways to support Scottish Autism from home or your local area.
Power Walk with a Pal challenge. Aim for 10,000 steps a day for 30 days, between February and March, and let's power through these challenging times together.
Power Walk with a Pal encourages you to get outdoors which is proven to positively impact health and wellbeing. Grab a pal…furry friends count, to join you for some walks, reaping the benefits of staying connected with loved ones.
Join our Facebook group to be part of a community of superstar supporters taking part in the challenge. There, you can share how your challenge is going and access useful fundraising tips.
- Walk for Autism in your own 5K or climb a munro…it’s your challenge so get creative! All you have to do is set your own goals and create a JustGiving page to share your fundraising updates with friends and family. These can then be shared across your social media channels and you can ask people to sponsor you.
- Facebook fundraisers are an easy way to ask your family and friends to make a donation towards a great cause that’s close to your heart – just click here, insert your fundraising target, personalise your fundraiser with why you wish to raise funds for Scottish Autism and you can even upload a photo if you like! This can then be shared with your network on Facebook.
- Let's partea for autism by hosting a festive afternoon tea fundraiser. With a variety of downloadable resources available, from pretty invitations and DIY bunting, to scrumptious recipes and fun games - we have everything you will need for an indulgent winters tea party. Find out more!
- Make a monthly donation to Scottish Autism, providing a steady income for planning the future of vital services to support more autistic people and their families.
- Everyone who works with your organisation can support Scottish Autism through payroll giving. This is the simplest and most tax effective way to give us donations as donations are deducted from salaries before tax.
- Become and ambassador at your workplace to raise awareness of autism and help support Scottish Autism's mission to enable autistic people to lead happy, healthy and fulfilling lives. Email us to chat this through with our team!
- Follow our social media channels and share our useful posts and forthcoming events.
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Virgin Money Giving and Ziffit! It’s completely free to use and Scottish Autism receives 100% of the money. Create a fundraising page or find out more!
- If you need a will written or reviewed, we have a Free Will Writing service available in return for a donation to Scottish Autism. You have the power to help autistic people lead happy, healthy and fulfilling lives for generations to come.
We’ve created some informative and useful resources about COVID-19 that we hope you will find useful at this challenging time. With support and information of COVID-19, home learning, and wellbeing for you and your child, why not take a look? There’s also some fun activity suggestions for you and the family to do together!
Please show your support!
COVID-19 is putting more demand on our support services while impacting our fundraising activities.
At this difficult time, donations are, as always, essential to the much needed funding of our Autism Advice Line. Our Autism Support Team are working very hard to create these informative resources to support autistic people and their families through this uncertain time, while also responding to all enquiries to the Autism Advice Line as quickly as possible.
We would be very grateful if you would make a donation to support this vital service and help us reach more autistic people and their families when they need it most!