Show us your support
Keep yourself busy with our list of fundraising ideas from home or your local area.
There’s so many ways to show your support through these challenging times! Check out our top ways to support Scottish Autism from home or your local area.
- Become a Holiday Hero and donate what you would have spent on your overseas holiday essentials to Scottish Autism. Find out more!
Walk for Autism in your own 5K, do star jumps in the garden, walk up and down the stairs, aim to hit 10,000 steps a day…it’s your challenge so get creative! All you have to do is set your own goals and create a JustGiving page to share your fundraising updates with friends and family. These can then be shared across your social media channels and you can ask people to sponsor you.
- Facebook fundraisers are an easy way to ask your family and friends to make a donation towards a great cause that’s close to your heart – just click here, insert your fundraising target, personalise your fundraiser with why you wish to raise funds for Scottish Autism and you can even upload a photo if you like! This can then be shared with your network on Facebook.
- Let's partea for autism by hosting an afternoon tea fundraiser. With a variety of downloadable resources available, from pretty invitations and DIY bunting, to scrumptious recipes and fun games - we have everything you will need to turn your tea party fundraiser into a summertime scorcher. Find out more!
- Follow our social media channels and share our useful posts and forthcoming events like Autism Advice Live. You could even add our Facebook frame to your profile picture.
- Virgin Money Giving and Ziffit! It’s completely free to use and Scottish Autism receives 100% of the money. Create a fundraising page or find out more!
We’ve created some informative and useful resources about COVID-19 that we hope you will find useful at this challenging time. With support and information of COVID-19, home learning, and wellbeing for you and your child, why not take a look? There’s also some fun activity suggestions for you and the family to do together!
Please show your support!
COVID-19 is putting more demand on our support services while impacting our fundraising activities.
At this difficult time, donations are, as always, essential to the much needed funding of our Autism Advice Line. Our Autism Support Team are working very hard to create these informative resources to support autistic people and their families through this uncertain time, while also responding to all enquiries to the Autism Advice Line as quickly as possible.
We would be very grateful if you would make a donation to support this vital service and help us reach more autistic people and their families when they need it most!