Make us your
Charity of the Year!
Charity of the Year Partnerships
Selecting Scottish Autism as your organisation's Charity of the Year will engage your employees in awareness raising and fundraising activities to help more autistic people in Scotland to live happy, healthy and fulfilling lives.
Our Charity of the Year partnerships support services, like our Advice Line, which has been described as a lifeline to autistic people, parents and carers, and our online support programme, Right Click, which has supported 7,200 people since it’s launch. Your team can also choose to support one of our current appeals and raise funds to provide facilities for our supported individuals, like sensory rooms, outdoor gyms and communication aids.
Partnering with us is a great opportunity to get your staff motivated and involved with an innovative charity, and a fantastic team of people, who love working with businesses to help reach more autistic people in Scotland.
What we offer you
- We will agree a fundraising target and a plan for the year, which will engage your employees and customers.
- Our experienced Advisors will provide on-site or online autism awareness sessions for your staff.
- Our team will help you to develop fundraising ideas, providing advice and fundraising materials. You will have a dedicated contact who will manage the partnership and meet your team regularly.
- We will offer a range of Get Active for Autism events where your staff can work towards a team challenge; from bungee jumps to trekking across the Sahara. There are also lots of other fun ways to raise funds - all your ideas are welcome!
- We will feature regular partnership updates in our monthly e-zine, quarterly fundraising e-zine, and on social media. Our Media Officer will also be available to collaborate with your team on joint PR opportunities.
The North British Distillery Company Ltd
We are delighted to have been selected by The North British Distillery Company Ltd for Charity of the Year.
Laura Wood (pictured), our Trust and Corporate Fundraiser, went along to meet with North British Distillery’s Managing Director, Alan Kilpatrick BEM at the launch of their newest release; a limited Single Grain 60-year-old whisky.
The proceeds from the sale of each bottle will be dedicated to supporting their three charity partners, including Scottish Autism. Each charity will receive £60,000.
SG Pro Cleaning
SG Pro Cleaning has partnered with us for over 11 years, by hosting our annual Golf Day.
2023's event at Craigielaw Golf Course in East Lothian was the largest event to date, raising £14,626 to make improvements to the facilities at our new service in Castlemilk, Glasgow. Hosted by rugby legend Scott Hastings, the event included hole sponsorships, lunch, and an auction and raffle.
The annual golf day is a great networking event to meet local businesses, while supporting a cause close to your heart.
Hear what Scott Hastings had to say about supporting the event - Listen here >>
Save the date for 2024's - Friday 23rd August! More info coming soon...
Contact our Income Generation Team
Interested in making us your Charity of the Year? We'd love to hear from you.
Call 01259 720044