Privacy and Cookies
Data That We Collect From You
We collect Data about you:
- When you request services or otherwise provide us with your personal details (such as your name, contact details, e-mail address etc).
- From your usage of the Site and any other information you post on the Site, e-mail or otherwise send to us.
Use of your data
We use your Data:
- To enable us to supply you with the goods, services and information which you have requested.
- To analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support and improve the services we offer.
- To contact you in order to send you information which may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of Your Data
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the Data you provide to us without your consent.
A "cookie" is a piece of software that attaches to the hard drive of your computer and remembers information about the configuration of your computer.
We use this information to track your movements through our Site, to find out how it is being used and to assess its usefulness. Personal information about you is not collected during the tracking process.
You can disable the cookies that we attach if your browser supports this. For further information on how to do this, please refer to www.allaboutcookies.org. However, you should bear in mind that if you exercise this option, you may be unable to use some of our online services.
Third Party Websites
We employ security measures to protect your Data from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Please help us keep our records updated by informing us of any changes to your e-mail address and other contact details.
Transferring your information outside of Europe
If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
You can change or withdraw your consent for us hold or to use your personal data for the purposes set out above by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Right of access
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected by emailing email@example.com
If your personal details change, please help us to keep your information up to date by notifying us. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org