Inclusive Governance Workshops
An independent and autistic-led team are running five co-production workshops on Zoom for Scottish Autism families, staff, supported individuals and autistic people. Join a workshop and share your feedback to help the team develop ideas on how to make Scottish Autism's governance more inclusive.
The Inclusive Governance Project is run by National Autistic Taskforce (NAT), Autism Rights Group Highland (ARGH) and Autistic Mutual Aid Society Edinburgh (AMASE): a consortium of autistic-led groups who have been asked by Scottish Autism, to suggest improvements to increase the say that autistic people and other stakeholders have in the decisions Scottish Autism makes.
Workshops will be held on:
- Thursday 1st December 7pm - 8.30pm - reserve a place
- Monday 5th December 11am - 12.30pm - reserve a place
- Wednesday 4th January 2023 10am -11.30am - reserve a place
- Monday 9th January 7pm-8.30pm - reserve a place
- Friday 13th January 1pm-2.30pm - reserve a place
Reserve a place by clicking on one of the dates above.