Studies Currently Seeking Participants
Where possible Scottish Autism seeks to support research on autism by advertising calls for participants in research studies.
Those interested in taking part in any of the below studies should contact the researchers directly.
- Individual Experiences: The Psychological Experiences of Having a Sibling with Autism
- Moving to Secondary School experiences
- An exploration of lived experiences from the perspective of individuals with high functioning autism spectrum disorder (ASD) after the transtion from education to employment
- Prediction from Motion in Autism in an Apparent Motion Paradigm
- Online safety in Autistic Children
- Understanding and reducing suicidal thoughts and behaviours amongst autistic people: exploring contributory mechanisms and measurement differences
- Support in the Early Years
- Social Relationships Study
- Autism Spectrum Database UK
- Autism Spectrum, Adulthood and Ageing
- Dynamic Interactive Navigation for Familiarisation & Desensitisation (iSenseVR)
- Social Identities and Mental Well-being in Autistic People
- An examination of voluntary and involuntary autobiographical memory retrieval in people with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Requests to Advertise Research Studies
Scottish Autism is happy to consider requests to advertise research that is being undertaken by students or professional researchers. If you would like to place a call for participants on our website please download and complete the form below and return to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Researchers seeking access to Scottish Autism's services for the purposes of conducting research projects should also contact the email address given above. All such requests are subject to the approval of our senior management team and the manager based at the service location.