Studies Currently Seeking Participants
Where possible Scottish Autism seeks to support research on autism by advertising calls for participants in research studies.
Those interested in taking part in any of the below studies should contact the researchers directly.
- The impact of piano lessons on the emotion and behaviour management in autistic teenagers
- Autism and Animal interaction
- Face validity and perspectives on a therapeutic alliance questionnaire (the Working Alliance Inventory) from the viewpoint of adults with autism
- “I just want my child to be happy”. An exploration of parental understanding of happiness of their autistic child
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication Methods and Wellbeing
- Life with Autism Spectrum Disorders and additional Neurodevelopmental or Mental Health Diagnoses
- Opportunity to Share Your Clothing Experiences
- Parental Survey of Physical Activity Levels in Young Adults (13-24) with Autism
- How Important is the Support of Extended Family on the Development of A Child with Autism? A Parent's Perspective
- Individual Experiences: The Psychological Experiences of Having a Sibling with Autism
- Moving to Secondary School experiences
- Prediction from Motion in Autism in an Apparent Motion Paradigm
- Social Relationships Study
- Autism Spectrum, Adulthood and Ageing
Requests to Advertise Research Studies
Scottish Autism is happy to consider requests to advertise research that is being undertaken by students or professional researchers. If you would like to place a call for participants on our website please download and complete the form below and return to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Researchers seeking access to Scottish Autism's services for the purposes of conducting research projects should also contact the email address given above. All such requests are subject to the approval of our senior management team and the manager based at the service location.