Studies Currently Seeking Participants
Where possible Scottish Autism seeks to support research on autism by advertising calls for participants in research studies.
Those interested in taking part in any of the below studies should contact the researchers directly.
- Stress Management Augmented Reality Tool Survey
- Quiet Spaces Study
- Music and Autism Study
- Parent preferences about technology based interventions for children and young people with autism spectrum disorders: The PATH study
- Social media use of autistic & non autistic adolescents & young adults
- Visualisation and Memory in autistic adults
- Parents of autistic children
- Study on the impact of Covid-19
- Stress and coping amongst fathers of children with autism: A thematic analysis
- Social Media Use and the Quality of Online Friendships in Autistic and Non-Autistic Adults
- Autism and Animal interaction
- Face validity and perspectives on a therapeutic alliance questionnaire (the Working Alliance Inventory) from the viewpoint of adults with autism
- “I just want my child to be happy”. An exploration of parental understanding of happiness of their autistic child
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication Methods and Wellbeing
- Life with Autism Spectrum Disorders and additional Neurodevelopmental or Mental Health Diagnoses
Requests to Advertise Research Studies
Scottish Autism is happy to consider requests to advertise research that is being undertaken by students or professional researchers. If you would like to place a call for participants on our website please download and complete the form below and return to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Researchers seeking access to Scottish Autism's services for the purposes of conducting research projects should also contact the email address given above. All such requests are subject to the approval of our senior management team and the manager based at the service location.