Our network of services across Scotland provides a wide range of support options for children and adults each focused on improving quality of life.
Our staff understand autism and how people with autism learn and develop. We take the time to establish a deep understanding of each individual we support in order to create personalised education and support plans which are centred on an individual’s unique strengths and motivations and on achieving outcomes which are meaningful to them.
We are uniquely and sustainably good at focusing exclusively on autism, through:
- Addressing individual needs that are highly specialised
- Designing / providing education and lifestyles for the individual service user
- Our staff "get” working with people with autism
- Valuing people with autism for their autism
- Enabling people with autism to participate in their own development
- Raising society's expectations for people with autism