Studies Currently Seeking Participants
Where possible Scottish Autism seeks to support research on autism by advertising calls for participants in research studies.
Those interested in taking part in any of the below studies should contact the researchers directly.
- Sensory Issues and Autistic Adults who have Intellectual Disabilities
- Are you an autistic woman or non-binary person who also identifies as a gender and/or sexual minority?
- Exploring the Experiences of Autistic Young Adults and their Transitions into Employment
- Visual aesthetic preference in autism-spectrum disorder and neurotypical individuals
- Participating in improv comedy classes for autistic adults: exploring the benefits and impact on anxiety
- Stress Management Augmented Reality Tool Survey
- Music and Autism Study
- Social media use of autistic & non autistic adolescents & young adults
- Visualisation and Memory in autistic adults
- Parents of autistic children
- Study on the impact of Covid-19
- Stress and coping amongst fathers of children with autism: A thematic analysis
- Social Media Use and the Quality of Online Friendships in Autistic and Non-Autistic Adults
- Autism and Animal interaction
Requests to Advertise Research Studies
Scottish Autism is happy to consider requests to advertise research that is being undertaken by students or professional researchers. If you would like to place a call for participants on our website please download and complete the form below and return to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Researchers seeking access to Scottish Autism's services for the purposes of conducting research projects should also contact the email address given above. All such requests are subject to the approval of our senior management team and the manager based at the service location.