Pay, Benefit and Reward
Scottish Autism values our staff and offer a range of rewards and benefits:
· An amazing learning and personal development journey
· A competitive salary based on development level with options for making additional contribution
· Free access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme.
· 32 days holiday minimum increasing with length of service
· Enhanced sick pay
· Long service awards
· Life assurance scheme
· Workplace Pension
· A suite of training available for your use
· Feel fulfilled and purposeful about making a difference
· We support colleagues to succeed: your success in our success
· Cost of living for 2022/23
Scottish Autism is the only organisation in our sector with such a progressive approach to pay. Learning is so important to us, and putting knowledge into practice, that this shapes our approach to remuneration.