Pay, Benefit and Reward
Scottish Autism values our staff and offer a range of rewards and benefits:
· A competitive salary based on development level with options for making additional contribution
· Free access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme.
· 32 days holiday minimum increasing with length of service
· Enhanced sick pay
· Long service awards
· Life assurance scheme
· Workplace Pension
· A suite of training available for your use
· Feel fulfilled and purposeful about making a difference
· We support colleagues to succeed: your success in our success
· Cost of living for 2022/23
Scottish Autism is the only organisation in our sector with such a progressive approach to pay. Learning is so important to us, and putting knowledge into practice, that this shapes our approach to remuneration. Learn more about our Learning Pathway in the animation below.